Thursday 2 July 2015

Rana MMD model download

When you purches the first issue or Rana's mag, you get the version1.1 of her offical MMD model, there is no other way to get it propally, but this link may help you if you are in dire need of miss Rana!



(number-less) Rana MMD

The model with out the number on her left cheek. This was my number and it isn't too good to have it floating around with her, so I've removed it. One catcher that can be used to see if people have really bought this model is the number, so if you are passing her up as legit you may have a problem or two.

And no, the number shown on Rana at the top of the page is not mine or my number, so sorry heh. But it the same model, different copy.

I would LOVE to get the other Rana models, but they are really expensive. Maybe i could trade with someone for them one-day....

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So basically, what you are saying is if you illegally distributed the copy, they could find you by seeing the number on the illegal copy, and tracing it back to you by ID number.

    One problem though with trying to hide your tracks this way is your Blogspot webpage still is tracable. If the copyright police want to find you, and they can just demand that Blogspot hand over your IP address. Once they have that, they can go to your ISP and demand they hand over the customer info associated with that IP address. That will give them your real name and street address, and they can come and arrest you anyway.

    I'd rather get a copy with an ID number on it than none at all, because if somebody sees me using a copy (such as if I upload a video of it to Youtube) without the number on her cheek, they will KNOW that I illegally downloaded it. If they see it with an ID number, unless they specifically know that I downloaded it illegally, they will assume I am the legit owner. You see, I need to cover MY TRACKS too. And for me to do that, I'll NEED a copy with the ID number on her still.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, I have tried to find a legal way to get her, but you can't anymore. Her official website http://rana0909.jp is down. So I'm now forced to ask you for your copy, complete with serial number, so it won't look suspicious to others who will see the videos I'll use her in on Youtube.

      Delete
  4. How to make money from betting sites
    Sports หาเงินออนไลน์ Betting 성남 출장안마 is the easiest 제천 출장샵 form of betting. In this article, we'll 서울특별 출장안마 show you how to make money from sports 하남 출장마사지 betting and tips. Learn how to

    ReplyDelete